Cayuse Kids Saddle Club in Princeton, Idaho~~Cattleman Hjalmer Nelson and horseman George Adair were the first to suggest an organized riding club for the Princeton area. Potlatch already had the Silver Spurs Remuda but many Princeton kids could not haul their horses that far. Families flocked to the new club. By 1957, Cayuse Kids boasted by-laws, members, a flag, a club brand and adopted the club colors of turquoise and white. The club catered to all ages and hosted breakfast rides, camp outs, gymkanas, poker rides, horse shows, and clinics. Initially the club had no permanent home. Events were staged at the Adair arena at the foot of Gold Hill and later at the Princeton flats on ground owned by Preston Bunney. Leo and Jenny Berg offered a more permanent location, and by the late 50's, the ground for the present location was donated and a clubhouse, cook shack and announcer's booth were constructed. Over the years a rodeo announcers stand, grand stand, bleachers and metal fencing has been added. In 2007 the CK club hosted a 50th anniversary celebration and is still going strong with many members orginating from first families (charter members) of the club. For many generations, Cayuse Kids saddle club members have been blessed by the Lienhard Family for their generosity in donating use of the property as well as their continued contributions and support to our saddle club!